1.3
Additional Fees

If I had to pick just one word to describe Ocean Canyon/Styx River it would be DISHONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Or maybe RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!

And of course do not forget SCAM, Lies, Half Truths. One perk of course the tour of Styx River. Funny story about that - the tour consisted of a golf cart ride being taken where ever THEY wanted to take us. We asked and asked and were never taken anywhere that we wanted to go.

We returned to the sales office where other salespeople were sitting on the deck looking like hawks waiting for a rabbit to run by. We were tricked, scam filled, and before we knew it we had a membership, THREE credit cards and a whole bunch of promises! We have been trying to sell this membership for around 2 years and it is hard to write a positive selling ad. We don't try anymore.

The Corporate Office and Collections Person, Brad Jones used to call on a regular basis. Letters came threatening to sue, and I must admit one phone call had me watching for the people that break your knees. We paid for our membership but are not paying for membership dues on something that was pretty much shoved down our throats. We will not pay for lies.

We will not be bullied. We have offered to sign over this membership to Ocean Canyon to be rid of it. Of course that isn't in their cards.

Good Luck to anyone that gets roped into this terrible situation.Angie Wilson Sebbo

Review about: Ocean Canyon Properties Membership.

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Preferred solution: My money back and the President of Ocean Canyon to take a look at the Scam.

I liked: Flower bed in the front of styx river.

I didn't like: Everything else.

Comments